Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pattaya/Bkk trip Day 1! ♥

After the HK trip, I had another trip to look forward to! Getaway to Thailand for 9days! haha! It wasnt supposed to be that long. The initial plan was a 5D4N trip to Bangkok but I decided to go 4days earlier without my parents and jiejie to accompany my Aunt and Cousin, Feria to Pattaya as my aunt had to go there to train her colleague in the Thailand office. So i left on the 7th of Dec on Thai Airways!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A snapshot before I left home myself!

Met Aunt and Feria at Terminal 1 at around 2 to check in our luggages and then headed to Macs at T3 for lunch. (: V hungry by then! haha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I super love the colour of the seats on board Thai Air! Super vibrant. :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last snapshot of me in Sg before take-off!

In less than an hour, we were served our meals! haha, full but i managed to eat some! Food served were much better than those on United Airlines, me think. heh. I remember being served sandwiches! haha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Aunt and Feria.

Less than 2hours after take-off, we landed in the Land of Smiles at the Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok! Thailand's time is one hour behind Sg! (Honestly, since the first time I went to BKK in 2004, I've always thought they should follow Sg's time. haha!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

BKK!

Aunt's colleague, Tik arranged for Aik to pick us up from the airport to the Holiday Inn Pattaya! It was a good two hour drive. Super long, thank goodness Sg isn't that big! :D

We wanted to get some snacks and drinks before going to the hotel so he dropped us at a Supermarket to get our stuff! :D It was where we got our supply of Yakult which was known as Betagen in Thailand!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love Holiday Inn Pattaya! So beautifully furnished. heheee.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Aunt, Feria and I had a good laugh when we realised that the toilet glass was transparent! haha! We would be able to see into the toilet when the blinds aren't drawn! Recommended for couples on honeymoon! hahaha! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The view from Holiday Inn, Pattaya.

Famished, we left the hotel for a shopping mall just 5minutes drive away from our hotel. We got on a Songthaew!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Shopping Mall just below Hilton Hotel!

We settled for Thai food at the Restaurant located at the top level of the Shopping Mall! :D Sorry I didnt take notice of the name of the restaurant because of the hunger!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As Aunt had to wake up early for work, we went back to the hotel early and turned in before 12am in Thailand (omg 1am in Sg!) haha! Days 2-4 would be up soon! (:
SHARE:

21 comments

Anonymous said...

Hello zonia! do you mind telling us your height and weight? cause your figure looks quite good. your sis is the petite kind and you look like the healthy and tall kind! both of you got good genes!

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
Hello zonia! do you mind telling us your height and weight? cause your figure looks quite good. your sis is the petite kind and you look like the healthy and tall kind! both of you got good genes!

Hihi! hmm im about 1.65m and 54/55kg. (HEAVY LEH) no luh, i dont have good figure. fatfat. haha!

yeap im taller cos i take after our daddy while my sis takes after my mummy. I'd rather be like mummy thou! heh!

Anonymous said...

I think you look much more better than your sis.at least you look healthy. Too skinny is not nice :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, so envy of u. Wish that i have height like u or taller coz i am a shorter. Sigh:(

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
I think you look much more better than your sis.at least you look healthy. Too skinny is not nice :)

hihi! haha i think im alittle too healthy! haha! i think skinnier better haa!

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
Hi, so envy of u. Wish that i have height like u or taller coz i am a shorter. Sigh:(

Hi!

aww dont be envious! Being petite is nice tooooo!

Anonymous said...

hi!

Whats your hair colour? did u DIY or went to a salon to dye it? (:

Zonia Raymond said...

hi!

Whats your hair colour? did u DIY or went to a salon to dye it? (:

HI,

I dyed it myself! (: its Glossy Brown!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Why do you wanna look like your mum? You look like rui en leh! Rui en so pretty! And your tan is vvvv niceeeeee!

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
Haha! Why do you wanna look like your mum? You look like rui en leh! Rui en so pretty! And your tan is vvvv niceeeeee!

Hey!

haha, i wanna be like mummy cos mummy's petite! My bone's structure is bigg! like daddy ): haha, yea many said that i resemble Ruien, but i still dont see the resemblance! haha!

aww thanks! but thanks to my school's inter-collegiate games ytd, im abit burnt and the tan's uneven! ):

Anonymous said...

I agree with what she say.
You are much more prettier than your sister

Anonymous said...

Why you sister only approve some comment?

Anonymous said...

Hi there babe ,
may i know where did u got the heats jacket ? (:

Thanks!

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
I agree with what she say.
You are much more prettier than your sister

Hi!

haha aww thanks! (:

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
Why you sister only approve some comment?

Hi im not too sure abt that, maybe you might want to ask her on formspring instead? :D

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
Hi there babe ,
may i know where did u got the heats jacket ? (:

Thanks!

Hi! Uhm, my sis gave it to me! (:

Anonymous said...

Where did ur sis get the hearts jacket? :o which blogshop or?

Anonymous said...

You look better than your sis! I totally agree on that.. DOn't be skinny. I feel your current weight really looks good on you!! Pretty pretty!

Anonymous said...

do you exercise? cause you look fit & healthy. Btw where you got your hearts jacket ? it's nice

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
You look better than your sis! I totally agree on that.. DOn't be skinny. I feel your current weight really looks good on you!! Pretty pretty!

haha hey! thanks! :D

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
do you exercise? cause you look fit & healthy. Btw where you got your hearts jacket ? it's nice

hey! oh yes i play frisbee. haha. uhm it was a gift from my sister!

© ZONIA RAYMOND | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig