Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Twelve Cupcakes!

Went to work as per normal last Friday and I was greeted with cupcakes that my colleague, Elton, bought as a form of Charity! The cupcakes were from Twelve cupcakes, a brand with rising popularity among teenagers, working adults and of course, people with sweet tooth!

P9070697
Love the design!

Elton was really nice to offer each of us one! Thank you, Elton Png!! (: He bought 12 at a price of $45+? All in the name of charity. (: I just had to push my diet plan away once I saw these cutesy cupcakes! 

P9070699
I had no idea which flavour I wanted just by looking at how pretty they were. So, I went to their website to try my luck and see if they had the flavours! They had such a comprehensive and pretty website, definitely eye catching and user friendly!

P9070708
Hehe, Carmen and I were a tad too bored. Hehe.

P9070698
Red Velvet! Carmen had this! I tried it before and it tastes really good! 2 thumbs up!

P9070701
Mocha; Chocolate cream cheese on a Moist Coffee cupcake for those who love caffeine!

P9070704
Strawberry Vanilla; I made up my mind and chose this as Im a fan of Strawberry!

Twelve Cupcakes is available at 4 prime locations now, with 2 more outlets opening soon (Grand Stand and Parkway Parade)! You can find them at United Square, Millenia Walk, Golden Shoe Carpark & Bugis Junction!

Hardly ever a fan of cupcakes (I don't have cravings for them nor do I buy them often to eat), cupcakes from Twelve cupcakes are really good! It reminds me of the cupcakes Camy got me for my birthday in July! Cupcakes from Dessert Cup is really good too! Shall let the picture below do the talking!

Dessert Cup

Raffles City
252 North Bridge Road , B1-73

IMG_20120713_164646
The cupcakes Camy surprised me with on my birthday. Hehe. I have the most awesome Boss huh. She even got me a watch as a Graduation gift and bought me lunch. 

I shall blog about my Birthday at Buffet Town soon! (:
SHARE:

No comments

© ZONIA RAYMOND | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig