Friday, November 23, 2012

Personalised items @Desire-Desired

Work's been hectic lately, with frequent travels to KL and BKK (last month) But I shall take some time off work just to share with you what I got from Desire-Desired! :D

Ever wanted to get a Double Finger Ring? Better still, a customised one? I was so happy when the owner of Desire-Desired whatsapped me offering me a customised double finger ring! (: She was a past advertiser too! You can read the previous post here and here. :D

  pudto_Original_20121123_094614
Double Finger Ring!pudto_Original_20121123_094548
Of course, I got it customised with my name! :D Added a heart shape at the back. :D
pudto_Original_20121123_094629

It makes an awesome Christmas gift! I'm sure every girl would love a customised double finger ring, one that stands out from the other ones offered in the stores! I was so excited when I received it in the mail; it was so pretty and delicately done!

pudto_Disco_20121123_094657

Interested to get one? Simply drop by Desire-Desired & start customising your very first ring and/or other personalised items available on her blogshop! (: Simply quote Zoniaraymond to get $3 off each piece. 

Do note that preorder closes on the 8th of December so hurry make up your mind and place your order! Items will arrive by 18 December. (: As a gesture of goodwill, she will also be providing services like direct mailing if you would like it to be a surprise to friends and family. (: 

Till then. (:
SHARE:

No comments

© ZONIA RAYMOND | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig