Monday, July 28, 2014

Alive museum, 2014

Sissy got us complimentary tickets to Alive Museum which is located at Suntec City, between Towers 3 & 4! Hence, we visited the museum on the Sunday of the long Hari Raya weekend! (:



Here's a shot of us before we entered the museum! Please be warned that this post is image-heavy!! I still have many pictures to post but I cut them as I don't want to bore y'all with these images and spoil your experience, if you haven't visited the museum and have an intention to go!


Thats me enjoying the pee.. Haha Jodin was on my mind when i took this shot!



Michael Jackson! Btw it hurt to take this shot, really!


Haha praying earnestly!




Meet the buddies i'm drawing with! Sissy thought this looks really creepy though!


Well, i've a hidden talent that i haven't told y'all about, I'm a gymnast/dancer! Hehe my head fits really well yea?


Tug of war to get that tooth out!



I really like the two shots above! haha i love making such faces that the boyf would always try to imitate but obviously fail! 



 

After a year of yoga, this is nothing.... >.<




Penguins falling out from a photo frame! 


Here's my pet giraffe!

Left the museum after what seems like 2hours! It was really crowded, probably because of the long weekend and we were there on Sunday! The queue was really long, so thank goodness for the free tickets, we beat the queue and entered within minutes! 

Had dinner at Manhattan Fish Market after the museum and here's 2 shots with the Sissy! :)



Alive Museum
Suntec City Mall #03-372 (Between Towers 3 & 4)
Ticket prices: $25 (Adults), $20 (Children 3 - 12 years)
Operating Hours: 10am - 10pm Daily (Last admission - 9pm)

Shall end this post with my favourite shot taken at the museum! 

The face behind the pictures, the reason behind my smile :)
SHARE:

No comments

© ZONIA RAYMOND | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig