Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Deepavali Weekend I

HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL AROUND! esp rammy & sasi. :D

Here's a roundup of what I did during the long weekend! The first of 3 parts for the 3days!

Friday: I slept in and when i woke up it was time for brunch! I stayed home with Mummy and watched teevee while Daddy and Jiejie went to CitiBank to get Jiejie's supp card!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Daddy's Nikon D3000 from Vincent and Jiejie for his bday this year!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

HAHAHA! I helped Daddy take picturesss. MY DADDY IS SOOO CUTE. :D

Rested at home before taking the shuttle bus to Plaza Sing with Daddy & Mummy while Jiejie met Vincent for dinner. Walked around town after dinner and saw that Christmas Lightings were up in Orchard! Daddy brought along his Nikon D3000 Camera that V and jiejie got him and here are the pictures of my parents!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I got this dress from Far East before heading home! (:

I haven't been able to hangout with my family since I started studying for my exams. It has been around 3-4weeks? It felt really good being able to walk around town without worrying about having to study/not being able to remember what I've studied once I go back to my books. This weekend marks the end of my 1st week of the 2mth holiday! I look forward to the upcoming week! (:

Xoxo



SHARE:

No comments

© ZONIA RAYMOND | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig