Friday, November 5, 2010

Paranormal Activity Date! ♥

It was Jowene's last paper on ytd! We made a deal to catch Paranormal Activity 2 together with Xy and Lx after school's out (: Jo's last paper was a 3hr paper at 10am ytd. Xy had school till 1130 and said she would wait for jo to end then head to town to meet us at 2.30 for lunch at PA2 at 3.30! I've never been a fan of horror/thriller movies, but it was the end of exams! screaming away our stress and welcome the hols was an excellent idea.

I woke up really early - 8am because sis asked me smth, and I couldn't fall back asleep any longer. haha, went into twitter on my itouch and replied some tweets! tiang and xy wondered I was awake at such an early hour. haha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So lx and I arranged to meet earlier in town! Here I am, all ready to head to town after sooooo long!

Lx wanted to get Xq's belated present. Headache i tell you! cos xq's soooo petite. haha! I reached early, it was only 10.45am and I was already at Orchard. hur. Lx was late so I window shopped first! Went into F21 @Wisma and saw this really adorable ribbon clips. I really wanted to get it, but 1 out of the 2 was damaged. ): Lx came not long after and we started on our mission to get Xq's present. mission kind of failed cos we walked from orchard to somerset without seeing anything that suited her.

We ended up at 313's F21 and I searched high and low for the ribbon clips but they didn't have it. Picked several loose tops to try and was happy with how it looked so I got 2 pieces!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Loose tops for feel-fat days is ♥! haha!

Jo called to say she was going to reach soon so Lx and i went to meet up with her! My pretty girl feeling so happy after her last paper! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Got our tickets & had late lunch (2.45pm) at Pontian Graffiti Cafe at Cineleisure and I had wanton soup! yumms. all of us didn't want to sit at the side so we resorted to drawing lots! I shuffled the tickets and placed them face down for each of us to pick. I let the rest choose and lucky me! haha, xy and lx got the "lucky" tickets at the sides while jo and I were to sit in the middle! (:

Paranormal Activity 2 was pretty frightening. I know I'd sound like a loser but ohwell, I had my earphones plugged to my ears for two-thirds of the movie! to drain the sound effects, partially. haha! it was still frightening and scary. haha! esp the part where Kristi got dragged down the stairs. horrific. lol. But i had a good sleep after the movie! It didn't really bother me as compared to the other horror films I caught previously. Maybe I've grown up. Word to take note: MAYBE. haha!

If you have yet to catch PA2 in the theatres, Its a pretty good film and its worth the money despite it being a relatively short film.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

JO! ♥ we've soooo much in common!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

XY!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jo and I, Xy and I &&&& A picture of the 4 of us to end this post! ♥
SHARE:

6 comments

Unknown said...

Hi!

Is it painful when you first put on braces?

And did you pluck any teeth?

Zonia Raymond said...

Hi! it wasn't really painful. and yes, i had to extract 4teeth but it was bearable. (:

Unknown said...

Thanks for replying. (:

I'm Grace'y said...

Hey (: What camera are you using? (:

Zonia Raymond said...

Hi Grace,

Im using Samsung TL 225! (: its an awesome camera with self shot function! (:

I'm Grace'y said...

Thanks! Will check that out!

© ZONIA RAYMOND | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig