Wednesday, November 3, 2010

K at Chinatown's 10dollar club! ♥

After a month of intense mugging, exams finally ended on monday! Instead of going out to celebrate the end of exams, i headed home to sleep as I was dead tired due to the lack of sleep. And also to gear myself up for a k session the next day with lx, hern, xy and xeun! (:

Met lx, hern and xy at chinatown station at 1.30! It was nice to see them being on time and I ended up being the late one! how rare. It always the inverse when it comes to meeting for sch etc. I found it pretty funny that xy tried to make me believe that she was behind me when I asked her where she was BUT hern called me before she texted me to say that they have reached. Thank goodness for hern's call. or else, I'd have really turned behind, only to see unfamiliar faces. hahaha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

lx and i toook lots of picturesss! but im not going to post them here, hurhur. too many to publish!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

this is hernhern. hern and xeun are twins! I've always wanted to have a twin. imagine how it'd be like with two zonias around. haha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There, a picture of the 4of us without xeun cos she was caught up with something. xy's stylo okay, she's damn pro at frisbee. ultimate players classify her as a guy sometimes. haha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Shot at 2010-11-04xeun has damn cool hair! haha, but im sure i wont be able to pull it off. hurhur. maybe next time when my face gets smaller. :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

xeun's disgust when Justin Bieber's Baby came on! hahaha, awesome song, me think!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The staff brought in the complimentary "sharkfin" soup when it was ready. I didn't really like the taste of it so it went to hern and xy. I cant really expect too much as the bill amounted to only $10pax. hahaha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

these two + jowene and nate were my mugging buddies during the entire exam period! ♥

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

xeun and hern; they're really similar in several ways. haha, like their ever readyness for the camera!

stay tuned for the next post on paranormal activity 2! ♥



SHARE:

2 comments

zayden said...

hi,

may i know, where is the 10dollar k located at?

Zonia Raymond said...

Hi there!

It is at Chinatown, 31A to 35A Smith Street. Do call them at 6225 1231, 6225 1547 to book the room before heading down at least one day in advance! (:

© ZONIA RAYMOND | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig