Tuesday, November 9, 2010

RMIT Pageant

I started this blog way after RMIT Pageant but there're manyyyy pictures I'd like to share! It was held more than a mth ago! My dearest Denise was running for Miss RMIT, so the girls and boys from the Orientation Group/lecture went down to support her! (:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Teddy, me and Lx!

Val & Liwen reached not long later and more shots were taken! (:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

With my lovely ladies looking so hawt & prettyyyy!

When I said more shots were taken, I really meant more! haha! Image heavy post!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My teddy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lx loveee!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Val!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The boys joined us from town and we took lots of picturesss! (: They came in Checkered Shirts! Can you imagine them in town like that! They probably got many many stares from the public!

We took so manyyyy pictures even before the event started haha! It seemed as though it was more eggciting before the event started! Dern looked really hot that night but it was a pity that I had to leave early and didn't manage to get any photograph taken with her! ):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dern won Miss Popular!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

With bern loveee and the girls! <3>

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pearl!

It was an awesome night seeing all my girls looking sooo pretty! (: Its hols now BUT i'm sure we'd make time for each other!







SHARE:

No comments

© ZONIA RAYMOND | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig